Chromatech was established in 1990 and has expanded to a Group of Companies consisting of Chromatech Properties cc, Chromatech Services (Pty) Ltd, and Chromatech Technology (Pty) including an accredited laboratory situated in the Roodepoort area in the province of Gauteng, South Africa.
Chromatech has been specialising in providing the latest analytical and process technologies to the industry for the past 25 years offering guaranteed improvements to client productivity and reduction of operational costs.
Technologies provided by Chromatech include:
- Online nuclear instrumentation for elemental analysis
- High Energy X-Ray instrumentation for the determination of gold, platinum and uranium
- Microwave technologies for online moisture analysis
- Thermodynamic Pump Testing providing real-time pump performace data
- An Entire range of Laboratory Equipment for sample preparation
- Layout design and commissioning of plant sampling systems
Applications include, but are not limited to the following:
- Gold, Platinum, Iron ore and Coal mining
- Cement fabrication
- Water works
- Food and Beverage
On the 12th of June 2014 Chromatech received SANAS accreditation for its laboratory operating in Roodepoort for the determination of gold and uranium in ore bodies. Our laboratory boasts with analysis turnaround times of under 24 hours upon receipt of samples by our clients at the most competitive price found anywhere in the industry.
Chromatech is well established and has working alliances in almost all sectors of the industry. The company understands the need and application for high-technology solutions in the industry and places great emphasis not only on quality of work, but on cost effective design, productivity and superior client service.
Quality workmanship is guaranteed due to the direct involvement and supervision of the directorate in the field. Customers have the assurance of individual attention to all of their specific needs.